Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Thank  you for the gifts. I feel toasty warm all over!
 Thank you for the gift card. Just in time for Christmas!!!!!
 Yummy! Cafe Rio! You are very kind!

 Soap and a towel. Thank you! I will use them right away!
Tangerines are my favorite. How did you know I eat one everyday for lunch!
 We went Christmas caroling around the school. Here we are singing to our 5th grade buddies.



 Holy Cow! That is one big ball of deliciousness! Thank you!


 Thank you for soap. It will be enjoyed right down to the last drop!
 Christmas Caroling to the lunch ladies.



 Thank you for the gift card and Trader Joe's Oreo's - Yummy! Thank you for the creative root beer reindeer drinks. They are so cute.
 Double the delicicous chocolate! Thank you! I am eating them already!
 Thank you for the gift card and the candle. My kitchen smells so good right now!
 You are so very kind. A huge candy bar just for me!

 The entire school went to the gym for a sing-a-long. Each grade preformed a Christmas song for the student body. It was a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment