Thursday, December 21, 2023

 Jingles joined our class for a few days. He came from Santas workshop and watched us learning. 

School supplies!!!! Thank you so much.
Yea! My favorite shopping place. You are so kind.
We have made it to Mesquite, Colorado. Yea for us. 
Thank you so much. You are very kind.
We had a Giving Tree in our classroom. We watched over our Secret Santa and did super nice things for them. Yesterday we opened presents from our Secret Santa. It was a magical day. 
Thank you for the kind gift. You knew just what a needed. 
Thank you for the kind gift. You are so nice. 
Yummy! Diet Coke is my favorite. 
I get to make my Diet Cokes even more yummy. Thank you for the cream and limes and gift card.
Yummy hot chocolate. How did you know I drink Hot Chocolate every night. 
Thank you for the treats. You are a dear 2nd grader. 
The flowers are beautiful. I will place them on my Christmas table. 
We caroled to the workroom ladies. They loved us. 

Santa returned our letters. We had so much fun reading them today. 
We caroled to our music teacher. She said me made he feel the Christmas spirit. 

Thank you for the Christmas gift. You are very kind. 
You are a dear. I will use the Amazon card buying some very fun stuff. 
Thank you for the Christmas gift. You have made my heart very happy. 
Thank you dear little man. It is makes my heart happy you thought of me this Christmas season. 
Thank you dear Christmas 2nd grader. You are a dear and I hiope you have a fantastic Christmas. 
Yummy! I love pretzels dipped in chcolate. Thank you for the school supplies. 
Thank you for the kind gift. You are so nice to think of me. Have a fantastic Christmas. 
Yummy Coke. How did you know I love drinking it. Thank you for thinking of me. 
I do love Hot Tamales. You are such a great thinker. Thank you. 
Thank you so much. You are so very kind. 
Thank you for the Christmas gift. You have made my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment