Friday, December 20, 2013

Look at you being so smart! Congratulations on scoring so high on your test. Thank you for the vanilla in the making. It will be fun to watch it turn into vanilla.
 Thank you for darling picture of you and your sister. Thank you for the gift certificates. Yummy ice-cream here I come.
 I love the ornament. Thank you for signing it so I will always know it is from you. Thank you for the gift car. I love shopping at Target.
 Wow! An apple for the teacher covered in chocolate. PERFECT!
 Thanks for giving our class some air freshener. We spent all day spraying the smell of Christmas all around. I can't wait to wear the beautiful scare. I have the perfect outfit for it. Thank you for the chocolates. How did you know these were my favorite?
 Mints and chocolates! I have already eaten half the box! YUMMY! Thank you for the gift card. I can't wait to go shopping! I think the, "L" stand for all the love you give our classroom.
 You are so nice to bring Christmas treats for the whole class. M&M's are everyones favorite.
 Happy Birthday to you! What a great time to celebrate your birthday. December birthdays are the best!
 A snow Cave! Yea for snow!
 Christmas treats from a Christmas elf! Thank your or making our classroom full of Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment