Monday, January 6, 2014

My name is Mrs. Kauffman. I am a student at Western Governors University. I am excited to work with Mrs. Freeman's 2nd grade class for the next 3 months!
I was born in California and when I graduated High School I moved to Indiana to attend Purdue University. That's where I met my husband. We moved to Utah right after we got married, and we
have been married for 20 years! I have 3 children, a 10th grade boy named Sawyer, an 8th grade girl named Grace and a 6th grade girl named Felicity. We have a dachshund named Watson who makes us laugh every day. We love living in Utah with the beautiful mountains and friendly people.
I love to read. When I was in 2nd grade my Aunt Debbie gave me a set of books called The Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder. They were my favorite books, along with the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary.  I read all the time when I was young.
I always wanted to be a teacher when I was a little girl and am excited to finally make that dream come true. I am thankful to Mrs. Freeman for letting me learn from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment