Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thank you for the tissues. We always needed some more.
 This is the yummiest drink I have ever had - thank you!
 We all love our bulletin board. Thank you room mother!
 Our new VIP is totally awesome! She is full of life and makes our classroom an exciting place.
 Thank you. I ApHERSHYate you too!
 The first cookie I ate was the lemon. WOW - that is the best cookie I have ever had. Thank you!
 Yea! A gift certificate to my favorite store1 You are so kind. Thank you
 You are so smart. You picked my very favorite place to eat and my very favorite soup. Thank you!
 Homemade soap. It smells so good. Thank you!
 Lost another tooth. Bye! Bye!
 Happy birthday to you. Another year older and another year more wonderful!
 Thanks mom for sharing birthday treats with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment