Monday, December 8, 2014

Wow - you bought me a birthday present. You are so nice. I love the scarf. It is my favorite color.

 I love my Christmas gift. Thank you for the lotion. I smell so good now. I will use it everyday.
 Yea! Sub For Santa gifts. Thank you Santa!

 We have a special visitor from the North Pole. Jingles is here to watch us as we are working and being good.
 Thank you Santa. Our tree is overflowing with love.
 Thank you santa. We are going to make some very special children very happy on Christmas morning.
 Jingles sat in one of our student's desk. She had to work at the guided reading table today.
 Thank you for making some beautiful ornaments for our Giving Tree. It is shining bright.
 Wow - a special husband sent me 54 flowers for 54 years of living. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment