Thursday, July 2, 2015

We spent two days scouring our room. We cleaned desks, chairs, tote trays, selves, cabinets and books. It was a lot of work.

 Thank you for the movie fun pack. You have spoiled me rotten. I have loved every minute.
 I am going to sit down and enjoy treats and a good movie. Thank you for the evening of fun you have given me.
 Markers. Wahoo! We are always running out. Thank you!
 Field day was incredible. We spent the afternoon crab crawling, tug-a-war pulling, relay racing and getting soaked by the fire truck. IT WAS AWESOME!










 Wow! ICE pop! Life is so yummy! Thank you!
 Chocolate! Here I come. Thank you!
 I know I hit the Target with you. Thank you for a great year.
 My cup runneth over. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.


 Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have a super fun day on your birthday. I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment