Thursday, December 3, 2015

YEA! Erasers and a gift card to Target. Thank you so much. Our class thanks you too.
 Chocolates!!!!  What more can be said!! YUMMY!!! Thank you so much.
 How did you know I always need hand warmers when Im skiing. These are going to be a sweet relief on the cold winter mountain.
 You have just tickled my sweet tooth. All kinds of yummy goodness!!! Thank you.
 I have already eaten tons of these delicious chocolates. I kept sneaking them during class. No one even noticed. Thank you for the gift bag and treats, your an angel.
 The poinsettia has brightened my table all day. A lot of Christmas love right before my eyes all day. Thank you!!
 We caroled to the lunchroom ladies today. They loved us. They think we are a very talented class.
 We had our Secret Santa gift exchange today. I was very touched by the thoughtful gifts that were given. Each Secret Santa really thought hard on what they could give their person. It was a joy to watch.


 Our class VIP is destined to be President of the United States. She has what it takes. Leadership is her talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment