Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Happy Birthday to You! Thank you for sharing this happy day with us.
 Our VIP is a bundle of joy. She brightens our classroom with her contagious smile. She is a ray of sunshine and we are very lucky to have her.
 Wow! We have run to Parowan, Utah. It is a small town with only 2,790 and that live there.
 What a outstanding VIP we have. She is fun of happiness. She brings a smile to my face everyday. Thank you for being a part of our class.

 We just finished writing and printing our Raptor News. We shared with the class the articles we wrote. Our editors said we did a great job.
 Our class editors produced an outstanding paper!
 Thank your or the book and tissues. We will enjoy reading the book and keeping our noses clean.
 You are so brave. Holding Arachne is not for the faint hearted.
 Wow! You bought me my favorite picture book. I love seeing you smiling faces. Thank you for bringing me so much joy!
 Yum! I ate one bite. Then I had to eat another bite. Then I had to eat another bite. Then I had to sit down and just eat tons of bites. Thank you!

Yea! We love story books. Thank you for thinking of us. You are so kind.
 You are outstanding in bravery. Especially, while mom had to stand far away in the doorway while you held Arachne.

 You are a brave 2nd grader. And you did it with a smile.!!!!
 You mastered your fears. I am so happy for you. Good job 2nd grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment