Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Thank you for the markers and tissues! You are very kind.
 Markers and tissues! YEA!
 Markers!!!!! Wahoo!
 We are set! Thank you or the markers.
 Grandma and Grandpa and mom came to see our VIP present her poster. What a treat that was.
 Our VIP is a happy/energetic leader. She is always on top of her work. She keeps our class on schedule.
 Thank you for the markers. I love the bright colors.
 Happy Birthday 2nd grader. We hope all your wishes come true!
 Yea! Highlighters and markers.
 You rock! Thanks for the markers.
 A beautiful flower from a creative young man!
 Wow! That is a darling flower you made me!
 Pink and yellow flowers! What a lovely bouquet.
 Oh! You melt me heart! Thank you so much!
 Happy Day - markers!!!!! Thank you for the flower. It makes me feel happy all over.
 Oh! You make me happy everyday!
 What an exciting gift. Thank your the treasures inside!
 Yellow! I love yellow. I feel happy all over!
 Wow! That is AWESOME! Thank you!
 You are darling! Thank you for the flowers. I will hang them on the wall by the door.
 Holy Cow! A bright yellow box. Just looking at it makes me happy! Thank you! It is full of all our bright flowers.
 A pretty pink flower from a pretty young lady.
 Your smile is as pretty as the flower. Thank you!
 We are going to present puppet books to the kindergarteners. We have to learn the stories we are presenting and practice using the puppets. Next week we get to read to the little ones.





 How did you know I needed tissues and markers? You are so kind.
 We were very lucky to have two police officers come to our class today and talk about safety. We learned about the steps we can take to be safe and how we can help the police to do their jobs better.
 We each got to ride set on their motorcycles. It WAS AWESOME!


























 You are a brave brother and sister. Good job! Arachne loved you holding her today.


No comments:

Post a Comment