Friday, May 5, 2017

You are very brave. Arachne liked being in your care. She could sense you are a kind person.
Wow! That is a ton of yummy snickers. My tummy is very happy!
 My favorite snack. Thank you for thinking of me.
 Yea! My favorite candy bar. You are very kind.
 Thank you for the candy and markers. We are always needing more.
 Strawberries covered in delicious treats. Thank you. My whole family is going to gobble it up.
 Homemade cinnamon rolls. That is a lot of work. Thank you for treating me to my favorite pastry.
 Ah! My room smells heavenly. Thank you for the touch of heaven.
 Pretzel treats covered in chocolate. YUMMY! Thank you
 DIET COKE! I am in heaven. I will enjoy the soft cloth relaxing with my diet coke.
 Bite size Snickers. Just what I wanted. Thank you!
 Diet Coke and chocolate. You know my weakness. Thank you sweet 2nd grader.
You are so smart to think of a gift card. Away I go to play! Thank you so much!

 You are such a joy! I can't express how much your card touched my heart. I cried tears of gratitude.
 Each card has touched my heart. Thank you for the gift cards and words of love.
 My desk is overflowing with love. Thank  you for all yo have given me this week. Mostly thank you for sharing your beautiful children with me. They brighten my heart in ways I can't express.

No comments:

Post a Comment